Saturday, June 21, 2008

Home Sweet Home





If you've been following Holly's blog you know we almost didn't get to come home...
There was some paperwork problems in Ethiopia...
Have you ever seen that Movie with Sally Fields: Not without my daughter???
I almost felt like I was in that movie except: Not without my son!!!
I got sick...Holly got sick...baby got sick...JET LAG!!!
But now we are HOME SWEET HOME!
And we are all feeling better...
While we were in Ethiopia our amazing friends surprised us by building this amazing fence in front of our home...THANK YOU Misma, Rusty, Zach, Tabitha, Bo, Cindy!!!
See ya'll tomorrow morning at church!
PS...that picture up top is all 6 families who travelled with our adoption agency to get our kids, our new amazing friends...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting a group picture! I am a member of the Starr family from Michigan and have enjoyed your story along with their's. :)