Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Rogue River Assembly Of God Heroes: Hinkles

This amazing family has been a part of our church since dinosaurs roamed the earth. I might get in trouble for that one...Although Ray says he'll never be a blogger... Sillyness aside, their faithfulness should give them saint status! Doris is behind the scenes working in almost every area of our church, especially when it comes to decorating, organizing, caring... She is the one responsible for making sure we have the important emblems to celebrate Holy Communion! Ray is serving behind the scenes too! I constantly hear of acts of kindness he's performed especially in the area of plumbing, handi-man stuff... (the stuff that if I touched it would break worse) Ray is such a cut-up...He makes us all laugh...WHAT A GIFT! I love them dearly and am so thankful they call our church home!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi this is Jill Short and I would like to say how welcome Doris has made me feel. Just like this is my home. Thank You ,
Jill Short

His Servant said...

I happened onto this site late one night. Our family attended R.R. Assembly of God a number of years ago. How wonderful to see the beautiful and faithful faces of these two great people of God,once again! Who could ever forget all their infinite Love of Jesus Christ! They would probably remember me best by running the sound system. The only girl to run it. Pastor Cap was our Pastor at the time. God's Love!!