Saturday, May 2, 2009

Summit (district council)

Wish I could transplant all I learned, all the encouragement I received from this year's AG pastor's conference from my heart to yours...
I didn't take picts from the summit but they emailed some...this one is from the ordination service...
Instead of whispering, God mega-phoned me, gave clear direction, vision for some important areas of the church...
You will be seeing the changes in the recent days and weeks ahead!
I will begin a new vision sermon series next week!
Jump on board with what God is doing!

Also thanks for allowing your pastor to get away...Holly, Nathaniel and I had a fabulous vacation, truly recharged!
I will be posting some picts and mabye some video of our vacation on my facebook profile...
one thought before I sign off...
The LORD just keeps whispering: CHOOSE FAITH INSTEAD OF FEAR!

No comments: