Thursday, October 9, 2008

Rogue River Assembly Of God HEROES: Phyllis Hill


I thank the LORD for bringing this amazing family into our church! I'm incredibly jealous of George, because he is RIGHT NOW enjoying the GLORY OF THE LORD! George entered eternity a few months ago. We all miss him terribly, but we have his memories to challenge us to live like Jesus (he truly lived the gospel). George was on the board that hired me as pastor almost 5 years ago. Phyllis is now serving on my board and was elected for a second term last business meeting! Phyllis has lead a women's bible study in our church for many years. She is an anointed teacher and truly walks in LOVE! The Lord always sends her to speak a word of encouragement right when I need it. And her wisdom and prayer is SO VALUABLE to our board meetings. I could never say enough about this AMAZING woman of God!

No comments: