Wednesday, October 15, 2008

YEAH Misma!



Tonight we announced to the youth group that Melisma Ramos is taking over!
I'm so proud of her for stepping out in faith!
Holly and I first met Melisma in Oak Harbor, WA where we were associate pastors.
She instantly became a forever friend (more like family), and even moved to Rogue River!
She is trained, experienced in youth ministry, gifted, called...
We are so blessed that she is taking on this leadership role while working a full-time job at Providence in Medford.
We all need to help her succeed. She can't do it alone.
She is taking on this role for a 90 day trial period to make sure it is the LORD'S WILL!


Because of her availability, I get to re-start my passion: HOMEBUILDERS!
So beginning Wednesday NOVEMBER 5, Holly and I will be leading this marriage and family ministry in the LIBRARY, 7pm!
It's for couples OF ALL AGES, engaged, married...
We'll be starting with Les & Leslie Parrot's LOVE TALK...

No comments: