Saturday, February 16, 2008

Homebuilders: Marriage & Family Workshop


OK, SO I got the message: Sunday evenings are not a good fit for homebuilders...
I'm afraid I've been thinking...a dangerous past-time...I know...

How about? Quarterly...and not just a quick evening but an all-day Saturday workshop, ok not ALL day... 11am to 3pm...
Actually I should give Holly some credit here...She had this workshop idea a-while ago...
But isn't that what a Husband does: act like it was his idea...

If everybody brings a finger-food and dessert, we can snack and learn for hours...
AND no worries, we'll make sure there's CHILD-CARE...

2008: April 12, July 12, November 8...
February 14 2009 (Valentines Day)
If you're crazy like me and plan this far ahead, mark your calendars with these dates...

I have no problem working on the details...But I will never give up on Homebuilders...
God's Divine Order places the Home before the church!
I'm committed to doing something about the state of the family in our society!

No comments: