Tuesday, February 5, 2008

SO BLESSED


God has blessed our church with wonderful leadership!
I am SO THANKFUL for Pastor & Mrs. Short!
When I have to deal with personal emergencies (really any issue) he always steps in to help with love and wisdom, being the most AMAZING Associate Pastor on earth!
AND don't forget about Principal Mary's help or Rusty stepping up to take care of youth group or my Selfless wife who cares for me while juggling the demands of the church office (it's a busy time of year for her with our Annual Business Meeting coming up the last Sunday of February!)
and Kathy Q. helping in the office while Holly sits in the surgery center waiting room
AND my incredibly supportive family: Shelli, Mom, Dad
Oh and don't forget our board who always builds my faith no matter the circumstance
AND all you amazing parishioners who love and pray and do so much to bless your pastor
WHAT A PRIVILEGE TO PASTOR ROGUE RIVER ASSEMBLY OF GOD!

Yes, today I had another foot surgery!
I slammed my foot against a suitcase yesterday and experienced a lot of discomfort.
I called my doctor who squeezed me in for a quick surgery to take out the hardware he placed in my foot when I broke it last year...
So, I will be sitting with my foot up for a while AGAIN, BUT this time will be a much quicker recovery!
Largely because my foot isn't broken anymore, and the plates and screws that have made me quite miserable the last year are GONE...
Another example of God working all things for our good!
He allowed me to experience enough pain to finally take the next step for complete recovery!
WOW THAT PREACHES!

No comments: