Thursday, September 11, 2008

Rogue River Assembly Of God Heroes: Zach Badley

This is my 5th blog bragging on the AMAZING
people that call Rogue River Assembly Of God home...(I've only just begun!)

Zach married into our church so to speak...Tabitha has attended this church with her family since her birth...She attended Christian Life School...Her mother (Iris) has filled many ministry positions over the years (church secretary, ect.)...Zach and Tab just had a baby boy: Sawyer...
Zach has become such an amazing help to me and a good friend too! He plays guitar with my worship team and leads worship at youth group...Actually he and Tabitha have been helping out in many different areas around the church! They were indispensable to our Kid's Fair last week! The Badleys are my HEROES!!!

No comments: