Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Rogue River Assembly of God Heroes: Sandi Schaecher

I haven't blogged about the heroes sitting in our pews for awhile...
I could never have enough kind words to express how amazing, how special this woman is to our church and school!
Mrs. Schaecher (still have a hard time calling her Sandi) has taught at Christian Life School on and off since I attended YEARS AGO!
I can't say she was my very favorite teacher on my blog cause other teachers like Mrs. Schaefer, Mrs. Lyon, Mrs. Pedersen or... might see and think that their not my favorites too! But, I have ALOT of favorites!
She is a very gifted teacher: firm yet kind. She sets clear boundaries and loves the students with all her heart!
When I think of all the years she has SACRIFICED for the church and school, even when she barely gets paid enough money to cover the gas from Medford to Rogue River everyday, I am in AWE of SANDI!
She shows up early every Sunday to seek the Lord during our Prayer and Communion time. That really blesses this pastor's heart!
Hero is a good word for our Mrs. Schaecher!

No comments: