Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I actually did one of those crazy email surveys...

1. What time did you get up this morning? Baby started screaming around 6am
2. Are you happy or grumpy in the morning? Grumpy
3. Last movie you saw? Bella (has a good message but jumps around so much it's hard to watch)
4. What is your favorite TV Show? Gilmore Girls (stop mocking me, the characters are hilarious)
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? String cheese, banana and COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE
6. What is your middle name? Brian
7. What food do you dislike? carrots are gross, I know they help you see good, bla bla bla
8. What is your favorite CD at moment? Freedom, New Breed
9. What kind of car do you drive? Dodge Caravan, what can I say I'm old now with my minivan
10. Favorite sandwich? tomato, have you ever had tomatoes from the garden with white bread and mayo YUM
11. What characteristic do you despise? I can handle most anything except for LIES...I've been praying that the LORD would take away any reactive buttons in me and give me strength for patience...I don't pray for patience cause then God allows lots of circumstances to practice such patience...I pray for strength...1 Peter 5:10
12. Favorite item of clothing? I like my new hawaiin shirt Holly just bought for me out of the blue for no particular reason...she blessed me with that simple act of random kindness
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Hmmm probably Hawaii cause Holly really wants to go there...me, I'm fine with the Oregon Coast
14. Favorite brand of clothing? MMMM don't care
15. Where would you retire to? the Oregon Coast or Oak Harbor is pretty BUT who am I kidding I will never retire...I'll be preachin till the day I die
16. Favorite birthday? Holly just threw me a fabulous 30th Bday Party...she even made it a Christmas theme cause she know how nuts I am about Christmas...she even set up Christmas trees and nativity scenes
17. Favorite sport to watch? MMMM...I'd rather not...although I've been playing softball, volleyball and tennis lately
18. Furthest place you are sending this? Australia...I have a college friend and navy friend living there
19. What would you like to do if you didn't need to work? BUY A BIG HOUSE AND FILL IT WITH ORPHANS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD...but probably still have to preach it's not my work it's my calling
20. What was your last dream? OH MY I had this horrible dream about the end times the other night...
21. Favorite pastime? reading...I haven't been doing as much of that since NATHANIEL MESFIN came into my life...
22. Are you a morning person or a night person? I used to be a night person NOW I'm NEITHER
23. What is your shoe size? It used to be 13 until I broke my foot...the last few pair of shoes I bought were 14...but I just bought a size 16 NIKE but they run small...
24. Pets? CHEWY my crazy jack russel...Holly and I were so afraid that he would be bad about the new baby BUT he's being AMAZING...He's a whole new dog, it's like getting Mesfin made him grow up...
25. Favorite memory? My Wedding Day was a pretty big moment...Oh and graduating College...Oh and my ordination...OH and TRAVELLING TO ETHIOPIA TO GET MY SON
26. What did you want to be when you were little? BIG SURPRISE...a preacher
27. How old are you today? 30
28. What is your favorite candy? I've been on a STARBURST kick...but I need to stop it cause my belly is big
29. What is your favorite flower? HMMM...I like the color RED so mabye red roses???
30. What day are you looking forward to? Sunday we're going to a Mercy Me and Casting Crowns concert that will be lots of fun OH and my friend Lance is visiting this weekend
31. Eye color? Blue/grey
32. Favorite amusement park ride? the GOLIATH at Magic Mountain
33. What are you listening to right now? nothing, sometimes I rather enjoy the quiet
34. What was the last thing you ate? Rusty just took me to lunch at Tarascos where I had my usual...cheese and onion enchilada and a bean tostada with rice and beans
35. Do you wish on stars? Jaye Rinehart send me this crazy thing, she said: No but I pray a lot...I'm with her
36. If you were a crayon, But I'm not a crayon and I think there's supposed to be more to this question...
37. How is the weather right now? yucky hot...although the last few days haven't been in the hundreds...that's nice
38. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Probably Holly...I don't remember...OH WAIT the Continentals called the church office while Kathy Q. was at the post office...
39. Favorite soft drink? PEPSI, but I've been cutting back on how often and how much
40. Favorite restaurant - RED LOBSTER, but their too expensive and I don't ge to go very often
41. Hair color? brown...But I've noticed the hot sun gives me blondish highlights...who needs a hair dresser
42. What was your favorite toy as a child? I remember climbing trees and playing mario brothers
43. Summer or winter? FALL...what can I say I'm a rebel
44. Hugs or kisses? Hmmm depends on who it's from...If it's Holly or Mesfin KEEP IT COMIN
45. Chocolate or Vanilla? CHOCOLATE...actually vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup is heavenly
46. Coffee or tea? COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEECOFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEECOFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEECOFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEECOFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEECOFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEECOFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEECOFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEECOFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEECOFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEECOFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEECOFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEECOFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE...
47.Do you want your friends to email you back? Yes
48. What is under your bed? my shoes
49. What did you do last night? play with Nathaniel Mesfin Paul West
51. What are you afraid of? God has not given us a spirit of fear but of power and of love and of a sound mind...AND JAYE YOU NEVER HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT GROWING OLD ALONE AS LONG AS HOLLY AND I ARE AROUND...IF YOU GET LONELY JUST CALL
52. Salty or sweet? BOTH
53. How many keys on your key ring? 10...I can't believe I just counted for this silly thing...It's getting a little long...I'm amazed if you've read this far...
54. How many years at your current job? 4...will be 5 in Feb. I can't believe it's almost 5 years!
55. Favorite day of the week? Sunday
56. How many towns have you lived in? Rogue River, Kirkland, Oak Harbor, Rogue River
57. Do you make friends easily? Hmmm I try
58. Who named you? My parents SILLY
59. How was your name chosen? I think from the Bible
60. Your favorite quote? Wherever you go Preach the gospel and if necessary use words

No comments: