Thursday, July 3, 2008

Rooster Crow




Our little town loves it's rooster crow weekend!

We have a parade, car show, rows of unique retail booths, AND SERIOUSLY folks bring their roosters and have a contest to see who's rooster crows the most (I borrowed my neighbor's rooster one year when I was a teen)...

CLS won first prize for their float commemorating 30 years!
(They showed a wonderful power point presentation at church but I couldn't get the picts off the computer to put on my blog)

And...our water bottles were quite a hit for the second year in a row!
(A simple act of kindness like passing out free water bottles on a hot day makes a difference!)
Thanks again to Rusty for taking the lead in my absence...his mule made passing out the bottles easier (that's what they call the machine their in)...

No comments: