Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Rogue River Assembly Of God Heroes: Grandma Max


So I've been thinking about ways to blog about our church...ways to help those who visit my blog trying to find out what our church is all about (mabye even perspective members)...
who knows mabye placing stuff out in the blogosphere makes a difference for the kingdom of GOD...
ANYWAY...I was thinking there is no better way to convey what our church is all about (LOVE) then talking about the people of our church...
THE CHURCH is the people not the building...
SO, I'm going to blog once in awhile about some of ROGUE RIVER ASSEMBLY OF GOD's HEROES...
Beginning with: Maxine Peters
(I call her Grandma Max)
This special lady has been a part of our church as long as I can remember...She may be one of those who can say "I changed my pastor's diapers when he was a baby."
She has led our PRAYER CHAIN for so long I wonder if she knows how many years?
FAITHFUL, LOVING, SWEET, KIND, AVAILABLE, ANOINTED PRAYER WARRIOR!!!
I could go on forever about this precious soul!
If you ever get the chance to sit down and talk with this lady, I hope you will ask her to share just some of the MIRACLES that have been reported from our church's PRAYER CHAIN...
Better yet, seek her out and join this vital ministry!

No comments: